Whatever you want to achieve I could help. Whether you want to get fitter, feel better, lose weight, look good for a special occasion, train for a challenge or sport, or need someone to motivate you, then I can help and support you.
I understand that many people who want to improve their health and fitness don’t want visit a gym or don’t feel comfortable in that environment. Whether that is due to a lack of confidence, thinking they are not fit enough, or simply not liking the environment that gym offers.
I help clients transform their fitness, health and lifestyle through training in their own home or making use of the outdoors
I start with a Free Initial Consultation to find out what you want to achieve, understand what support you need, assess your health and fitness, provide nutritional and fitness advice, and discuss how best I can help you with a personal training package.
Session are based around a 1 hour session, but are flexible to suit your available time and requirements.
Some of the ways I can help include:
- Personal Training – One to one training sessions tailored to your goals. You can book session by session or a block of sessions.
- Small Group Training – Training with one or two friends can provide additional motivation and commitment to your programme, as well as being social and cost effective.
- Exercise Referral – Being active can provide an effective way to improve or reduce the risks of many medical conditions. This includes: type II diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity, arthritis, anxiety and depression.
- Pre & Post Natal Training – Staying active during pregnancy can have considerable benefits helping mum’s to be have a health pregnancy and baby, as well as helping new mum’s have more energy and get back in shape.
- Functional Movement – developing good movement, strength and flexibility through being active can have benefits in your everyday life.
- Training Programme Design – If you need help with planning your training, I can help you design a programme to suit your needs. This can be a one off, or I can work with you to update your programme as your fitness improves.